Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Repeat After Me- Prophecy No. 31

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Repeat After Me and Decree:

All will be well with me and I will be happy. I will enjoy the fruit of my labors. (Psalm 128:2)

I will show honor and regard for You Lord and so I will increase in confidence!

I will admire You Father and Your ways and as a result, I will drink from the rivers of living waters and my emptiness will be filled.

Then I will rest in safety and not drink from the poisenous wells! (Proverbs 14:26-27)

I will walk in truth and kindness, forsaking all selfishness and hypocrisy. Then I will find favor with God and man.

I will trust in You Jesus with all my heart. I will acknowledge You Father in all I do and not try to figure things out on my own. Then You will direct my path.

I will humbly adore You my Savior and run from evil. Then I will have health in my body and strength in my bones!

I will honor You Lord with my wealth and the best part of everything I produce. Then my storehouses will be filled with plenty and my vats will overflow with the new wine of the Spirit. (Proverbs 3:3-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment