Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Good Shepherd- Prophecy No. 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dear One, you are My treasure and you belong to Me. Stay by My side for there is safety in My fold.

With My staff, I will guide you. I will lead you beside the still waters that you may rest. I will settle you in a lush place.

I will restore your soul from the effects of the valley of the shadow of death. If you are afraid or anxious, paralyzed or frozen, I will hold you until you come back to life.

Your enemies will look on as I nourish and replenish you at My table. They will not come near you for My rod will keep every danger away.

I will anoint your head with oil so that your face will beam again with joy. Hold out your cup for I will fill it to overflowing.

My disposition towards you is always kindness and mercy, even when your behavior demands consequences.

You shall not lack for any good thing, because no matter what, I will be extravagant in My love towards you!

So declare with Me now- because God is my good Shepherd, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life!

(Psalm 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment