Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring is here. Enjoy! Prophecy No. 29

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beloved, I come for you in your wilderness places.

When you're feeling empty and directionless, when the land around you is uncultivated and you don't know where to start, I will come.

I will split the rock open and give you an abundance. You will drink deeply and receive all you need from My unending springs.

I will fill you up to overflowing.

I will give you clarity and direction.

What once was barren, we will cultivate together and you will see new growth soon.

The winter has passed. Spring is upon you.

Go outside. Listen to the birds. Smell the flowers. Enjoy the sunlight.

Enjoy Me!

Enjoy yourself!

Just enjoy!

(Psalm 78:15, 85:8-13 & 37:4; John 6:35; Prov. 3:5-6 & 28:19; Jer. 4:3; Is. 42:9 & Mark 12:30-31)

No comments:

Post a Comment