Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Embracing Life- Prophecy No. 32

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Repeat After Me and Decree:

I have the Mind of Christ to think through things from Your perspective Jesus. (1 Cor. 1:16)

I have the Memory of the Holy Spirit to recall Your ways O God and to live according to Your Word. (John 14:26)

I am open to wisdom and revelations into the true knowledge of who You are Father. (Ephesians 1:17)

I am hungry to daily receive experiential knowledge of Your deep and everlasting love for me. (Jer. 31:3)

I declare that my days going forward will be greater than the days I have already lived! (Ezekiel 36:11)

I declare that You Father will perfect and mature all that concerns me. (Psalm 138:8)

I declare that I am the apple of Your eye Father. I am always in the center of Your heart and Your attention!
(Deut. 32:10)

Because of Your favor O God good things are going to happen to me today! (Luke 11:32 & Deut. 28:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment