Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Goodness is the Key- Prophecy No. 33

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Declare That:

The nearness of God is my good. ((Psalm 73:28)

It is the Father's good pleasure to give me the Kingdom. (Luke 12:32)

All Your ways are good Father and I will reverence You.

Then You will guide me in what is best and I will be prosperous and dwell in Your goodness. (Psalm 25: 10-13)

Father You have given me everything that I need to walk in Your ways and to live my life to its fullest! (2 Peter 1:3)

God fights for me and I rest in His peace! (Exodus 14:14)

Everything the enemy intended for destruction in my life, Father You are turning it around for the good not only for me but for the lives of those around me. (Genesis 50:20)

Your Kingdom will come in my life today on earth as it is in heaven! (Matthew 6:10)

And I declare that- That's the goodness of God! Your Kingdom come Papa-health, joy, wisdom, understanding, dominion, honor, vision, favor, sound and restful sleep, safety, unity, peace and more revelation about You and who I am in You!

Turn the key and release Your goodness upon me now and those I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment