Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Infinite Portion Prophecy No. 8

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Spirit is descending. He is in you and shall rest upon you. I have come to fill you with the knowledge of My will. I am also releasing My wisdom that you might know how to conduct yourself daily in all your affairs and succeed. Receive My Spirit of counsel so you will know how to navigate the details of your life for your short stay upon the earth.

My Spirit will bring your heart new revelations and understanding of Me. I will bypass your intellect if you will let Me. Be open. Be still. Surrender your fears and your unbelief to Me.

I have so much more to reveal to you. Will you be open? Oh there's so much more My child. There are so many more insights I have for you about who I am and who you were created to be. Don't stop short. It's time. There's so much more to be revealed.

I am sitting on the edge of My seat waiting in anticipation of your response.

Do you want more? There are entire storehouses full of revelations I have for you. Won't you take more.......

I am your Infinite Portion

How will you respond? Do you want anymore?

(Isaiah 11:2; Col. 1:9-12; Psalm 46:10; Eph. 1:17-23; Psalm 16:8-11, 73:26 & 119:57)

No comments:

Post a Comment