Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Monday, July 5, 2010

All Are Welcome Prophecy No. 9

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am the door. All are welcome here. Anyone who enters into the sheepfold through Me will be cared for. You will be able to go in and out freely. In My pasture, you will find what you need for the feeding of your spirit, soul and body. In Me, there is no lack.

I am the Good Shepherd. I know My sheep and I want to reveal Myself to you. I can be known by you. You can hear My voice and follow Me. As you do, I will recover and restore everything that has been stolen from you.

I and My Father are One. No one can snatch you out of Our hands. We are greater than the destroyer and the thief.

I have come to give you life to its fullest- an overflowing, super-abundant surplus which will be extraordinary to you, more than enough, all-sufficent and greater than you can imagine!

I am the door. Inside are the treasures of heaven. Won't you come in?

(John 10:1-30; Joel 2:25-27)

No comments:

Post a Comment