Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ready to Soar? Prophecy No. 10

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am your Father. I have made you and I will establish you. I will instruct you and guide you to a favorable outcome.

I am your portion and I have an inheritance for you, riches without measure. I release My provisions to you both the sweet things and My authority.

Recline in Me and I will satisfy your desires with good things. In My Presence, your youth is renewed.

Yet at times I find you in dry places, so I wrap My arms around you. I did not create your life to be a wasteland or a desert, but like at creation, I will bring order out of your chaos. Know that you are in the center of My attention and I will bring you out of your stuck places.

Call to Me and I will answer you, not always as you expect, but I will show you marvelous things that you never thought of to solve your difficulties.

I will cover you and protect you. I will carry you on My wings I will train you to soar above the storms of this earth like I do.

Hope in Me. Turn your gaze to Me and you will gain power from My Presence. You will not only have strength to walk in what I have called you to do,
but you will soar if... you let Me carry you.

I will carry you on eagle's wings and bring you to Myself. Are you ready to soar?

(Deut. 32:6 & 9-13; Psalm 103:5 & 139:13-18; Genesis 1:1-4; Jer. 33:3 Isaiah 40:31 and Exodus 19:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment