Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lean Into Me Prophecy No. 7

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am whole. In Me all the fullness of life dwells. I hold all things together. Only in Me can you come into divine wholeness. In Me you can live and move and have your being.

Lean into Me and I will bring your extremes into balance.

By not surrendering things to Me, My people stay in their extremes. Some cover over their wounds with legalism and rules to keep themselves safe. Yet they stay confined to a box and limit Me. There are others who remain so open that they are driven by their emotions. I have not chosen either of these ways for My people. Neither extreme includes Me. Where do you fall on the continuum?

I want to be in relationship with you. I want to commune with you. As we spend time together and you share your life with Me, I can bring you to the balance.

Follow My Son's example. He was a Lamb led to the slaughter and through that He pardoned all and became the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

You too must come to Me as a lamb. Humble yourself as My Son did. Drop your extremes at the foot of the cross. Come as a lamb and I will cause you to rise up in dominion and authority just as My Son did.

Lean into Me. Come as a lamb. Leave as a lion.

(Col. 1:19-20; Eph. 4:15; Acts 17:28; Isaiah 53; Phil. 2:5-11; Matt. 10:38)

No comments:

Post a Comment