Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Drink Deeply For Victory Prophecy No. 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am praying for you. For I know what it is like to go through the fire. I know what it is like to endure testing and hardship and to come out on the other side with a victory. It is because I communed with My Father and drank deeply from the well of His heart.

I prayed to My Father to take the cup of suffering from Me. Yet I chose His will, went to the cross for you and now I am seated in glory.

Because of My victory, I now offer you a cup. Not the cup of suffering though all do suffer on the earth. Rather I offer you access to My Father's cup. It is the cup of intimacy. Come that you might drink. You too can have a victory. Oh that you would drink deeply indeed!

Abide in Me. Make your home in My love and I will take you to our Father so you can drink deeply from His heart. For in Him you will find resources and strategies to overcome and to become more than a conqueror!

Everything you have need of is in His heart. Intimacy with the Father is the key. Please, won't you come?

Come. Come and drink deeply.

(Hebrews 4:14-16 & 7:25; Romans 8:27, 33 & 37; Matt. 4:1-11; John 15:1-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment