Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waves of Mercy- Prophecy No. 21

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Receive the waves of My mercy, compassion and favor that I am releasing upon you. Do not lose heart for My love is beyond comprehension.

In the middle of your sin, I come to you. When you are faithless, I remain faithful. When you are weak, I will strengthen you. The waves of My mercy are endless.

Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you've never seen before.

Receive the abundance of My love and kindnesses for I am here to renew you, to renovate you, to transform and restore you by My Spirit that you would be positioned to receive your inheritance as My heir.

I am rich in mercy and because of My great love for you, I am bringing you fully into the life I created for you to live.

So let Me pick you up and seat you in heavenly places with Me for you are welcome in My Presence. I have mercy and help for you in your times of need. As you receive from Me, it will cause you to grow in My likeness from glory to glory.

Soak it in. Take it in. Receive My mercy.

(2 Cor. 4:1; 2 Tim. 2:13; 2 Cor. 12:9; Jer. 33:3; Titus 3:4-7; Eph. 2:4-6; Hebrews 4:16; 2 Cor. 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment