Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Bread of Life- Prophecy No. 22

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am the Bread of Life. I am the Hidden Manna.

Just like the manna was kept in the Ark of the Covenant, so too My provisions for you come from heaven, from the the Holy Place of My Father's heart.

Like the Israelites, the provision of manna always came during the night. I wanted to show My people that it had nothing to do with their effort, but rather, it was My care for them.

As well with you, I want to give to you out of My treasury in ways that you will know it is Me.

There is nothing too unlikely, too unusual, too dark, too lonely or too diificult for Me that I cannot enter in and supply My Hidden Manna.

Please do not consume the bread of idols. It will never be sufficient. The satisfaction will only be temporary and you will always need more.

To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. In fact, I will help you to resist the temporal, transitory and fleeting enticements. Call on Me and I will give you a way of escape.

For I will release you from prison, speak kindly to you, promote you, change your garments and meet your every need.

Open your heart to Me and receive your daily bread and provisions.

Come to Me for the Hidden Manna for I am the Bread of Life.

(John 6:31-51; Exodus 16; Is. 45:3; Jer. 32:17&27; Psalm 115; James 4:7; 1 Cor. 10:13; 2 Kings 25:27-30 & Matt. 6:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment