Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Monday, November 22, 2010

I Delight in You- Prophecy No. 23

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I delight in you and rejoice over you.

I have seen your hard work. I have watched as you have purposed over and over to do the right thing. Your efforts have not been in vain. You have born fruit that will remain.

The fruit that you bear allows My kingdom to come to earth now. Enjoy the peace, love, goodness and kindness yourself. Soak it in. Rest in it. For it has certainly brought joy to My heart and touched the lives of those around you.

I not only enjoy the fruit of your labors but I welcome you into My Presence, and as I do, My Spirit is anointing you to receive. Receive My help for I want to steady you. Receive My protection for I am here to watch over you, keep you, shelter you and preserve you.

I am your God and Father.

Receive My peace for I am here to strengthen you and uphold you.

You are My delight and I love you!

(Isaiah 62:4-5; Psalm 121 & Isaiah 41:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment