Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You Please Me - Prophecy No. 2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Please Me

My child, I am pleased with you. I have come to pick the fruit of your life and feed it to the nations.

Because you have cooperated with My Spirit and allowed Me to pull the weeds out of your life, you have born more fruit.

The fruit that you bear is a reflection of My love, My patience, My kindness, My goodness, My faithfulness, My joy, My peace, My gentleness and My self-control being poured out through you to the people in your sphere of influence. There is no law against such things nor are there human barricades to keep them out.

My creation longs to taste and see that I am good. Through your fruit the world can experience Me.

So please continue to cooperate with My Spirit and together we can change the world.

Keep up the good work. I love you!

(Galatians 5:22-23 and Psalm 34:8).

No comments:

Post a Comment