Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Invitation - Prophecy No. 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Invitation


I am above the mountains. I am their Maker. My strength is greater than all the mountain ranges put together. You can trust Me. You can trust Me to meet all your needs. I love you. I want to care for you and to fill you so your needs are met. Then I want to fill you to overflowing.

I am looking. I am watching over the city and I am issuing you an invitation. Will you let me come and abide in you? (John 15:5). Will you fully surrender to Me that I might abide in you and use you mightily in the city?

I want to flow my life through you in such a way that you change the atmosphere wherever you go. Will you let Me in on a deeper level?

I am waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment