Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Accept. Receive. Rest. Prophecy No. 4

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

I come to bring both peace and a sword. A sword to put an end to the devouring works of the enemy against you. Peace to set you free from the bondage of this world. This world offers heartache, anxiety and stress. I offer peace that sooths and settles.

Cast your cares upon Me because I love you. I care for you. Learn from the rythms of My grace. Receive My unmerited favor and My peace to quiet the frenzy in your mind and release the sorrow from your heart. Accept what I accomplished for you on the cross and I will show you how to take a true rest.

Accept My finished work. Receive My peace. Rest in My love.

Accept. Receive. Rest.

(Rev. 22:13-14; Rev. 19:11-16; John 14:27; John 16:33 and Matt. 11:28-30)

No comments:

Post a Comment