Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Path of Life Prophecy No. 15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Child, I see you. I have also seen all the times you have come to Me. You have chosen well for I long to have relationship with you.

Just as I rescued the Israelites from the slavery of Egypt, so too I will rescue and deliver you. I will take the initiative and lift you out of the overwhelming flood.

I liberate you to bring you to Myself. I am your destination and I long to be your end game. I dream of being your resting place. Find your hope in Me. Trust in Me, for I will not disappoint you. I will be the fulfillment of your wildest dreams!

Let your true identity be anchored in Me. Get your legitimacy in Me and who I say that you are.

You are My special treasure! Yet With identity comes responsibility. I long for you to obey Me and keep My commandments as a result of our intimate relationship instead from a place of obligation.

I call you to holiness, right living and to bring My kingdom to earth. Obey Me in order to show our relationship to those in your sphere of influence and to the world.

I speak to you as to mature ones.

How will you respond?

(Deut. 32:10-13; Psalm 31:1-3 & 35:10 & 17)

No comments:

Post a Comment