Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Deeper Rest- Prophecy No. 14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Prophecy: Faithful One, even though you have not seen Me, you love Me and believe in Me. This brings great satisfaction to My heart.

I release My joy to you now for in My Presence is the fulness of joy.

Receive My light! It's the light of My countenance that casts out the darkness and the things that weigh down your soul.

Look to Me and I will remove the things that hinder you from knowing who you are so you may walk in the fulness of your gifts and authority.

Soak in My love! Take a bath in My light. Look for the beauty I have placed all around you, and remember, all My ways are lovingkindness.

So continue to come to Me and I will give you...... a deeper rest.

(I Peter 1:8-9; Psalm 16:11; Rev. 1:14-16; John 8:12; Psalm 25:10 & Hebrews 4:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment