Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Bride- Prophecy No. 50




My Bride, I long for you. I can hardly wait for us to be together.

I think about you all the time. I even dream about us and what it will be like at long last when you are in My arms.

The preparations for our wedding feast have begun. The flowers are being gathered. The decorations are being chosen.

What colors do you like? What music shall we play?

Oh no actually, I will surprise you. I will delight you with My extravagance! For I know what you like and it will be My honor to please you.

Only steal away with Me before the big day. Meet Me in our Garden spot for I cherish our time alone. It is the joy of My heart.

Walk with Me through the tulips.

Dance with Me in the rain forest.

Sit with Me on the bank of the river.

Oh how I long for you My Bride. Soon we will be together forever.

So for now just know....

I will never leave you or forsake you.

I will love you always!

(Song of Solomon 4:7 & 9-10 and 2:4; Psalm 139:17-18 & 36:7-9; Jeremiah 31:3; Deut. 31:8 & 33:27; Ephesians 3:20; Revelation 19:6-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment