Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Walk In Unity! Prophecy No. 36

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now is the time to come together as the Body of Christ. It is not a time to strengthen denominational lines, but rather, come to Me with singleness of heart and mind.

Fix your eyes on Me, not on your rules and regulations or your sectarian pride!

I'm not coming back for individual churches but for a Bride without spot or wrinkle.

Be mature! Iron out your differences! Work together!

There's a whole world out there to save....
that not one would be left out,
that not one would go hungry,
that not one would be alone!

For I place the solitary child in My family. I care for the orphans and the widows. Follow My lead. This is true religion.

Oh that My Bride would dwell together in unity.

Oh that My Body would function cohesively in health.

Oh that My Children would get along!

STOP judging each other and START affirming one another!

For I have placed in each one of you a vital part of Myself, qualities that the world needs.

No one person can do it all. Neither have I asked one person to.

Grow Up!
Get Together!
Go Out and touch the world with My love!


(Psalm 68:5-6 & 133:1; Hebrews 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:1-6, 15-16 & 5:7; Phil. 2:`-4; Matt. 7:1; James 4:11-12 & 5:9 and I Cor. 12:14-26)

No comments:

Post a Comment