Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah
See His Heart. Hear His Voice. Join us once a month for a new prophecy and painting.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Nothing is too difficult for Me- Prophecy No. 17

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My child, I want to be involved in your life for I am able to do above and beyond what you can imagine.

I can persuade every heart. (John 12:32)
I number every hair on your head. (Luke 12:7)
I redeem every sinner and promote you to royalty. (Revelations 5:9-10)
I relieve every disappointment. ((Psalm 22:5)
I resolve every problem. (1 Kings 1:29)
I answer every question. (Proverbs 16:1-3)
I meet every need. (Phil. 4:9)
I handle every concern. (1 Peter 5:7)
I satisfy every desire. (Psalm 145:16)
I quench every thirst. (John 4:13-14)

So will you let Me join you on your journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment